Please note that the Stanmore & Canons Park Eruv and the Edgware Eruv are independent of each other.
The Stanmore & Canons Park Eruv is operated under the supervision of the London Beth Din.
Please note that Spur Road roundabout, the junction of Edgware High Street and Station Road, and the junction of Edgware High Street and Manor Park Crescent are outside of both Eruvim.
The two Eruvim meet at the following points on the boundary of the Edgware Eruv:
- Edgware Way (A41) - the footbridge by Edgwarebury Park (There is no through route within the Stanmore Eruv from Spur Road to the A41 Edgware Way or Green Lane)
- Hillside Gardens - the Green Lane end
- Green Lane - at the Eruv poles by 141, Green Lane
- King's Drive - at the Eruv poles by 42, King's Drive
- Orchard Drive - at the Stonegrove end
- Park Grove - at the Stonegrove end
- Stonegrove entrance to Stonegrove Park
- Hillside Drive - at the Stonegrove end
- Fernhurst Gardens - at the Stonegrove end
- Grove Road - at the Stonegrove end
It is the responsibility of every individual who wishes to use an Eruv to check each Friday, that the Eruv they wish to use is operational - for the Edgware Eruv please check its status at: [www.edgwareeruv.org]